1. Log on to www.charmsoffice.com and click the "ENTER/LOG IN" link at upper right.
2. Locate the "PARENTS/STUDENT/MEMBERS LOGIN" section of the web page.
3. Type in the school code provided at the booster meeting and sent by e-mail in May Booster newsletter, sent 5-6-15. Click "Enter Student/Parent Area.".
4. Type in your password (we told everyone what their password is at the booster meeting. If you need help figuring out your password, please e-mail scbandinfo from an e-mail address we have on file. We will send you back this info by e-mail.)
5. Once you have first entered this ID number, you may create your own, unique password by clicking on "Student Info" at the top of the page (between the house and the dollar sign). Once clicked, there are two tabs "Personal Information" and "Change Password"
6. Please be sure to input as much personal info as you possibly can — including cell phone numbers and cell phone carriers, instrument your student plays, all adults and contact info you want associated with the account, etc.
7. All financial information is not yet in the Charms program. Once it is, we will let you know, and you will be able to access your entire band account from previous years as well. You will be able to pay your band fees and other trip fees, etc. online using a credit card. Look for the blue buttons in the four main areas of the financial statement indicating your ability to make online payments.
8. When you are clicked on "Home," you will see the band’s calendar. You can click on a specific event to get more details. Be sure to sync this calendar with your phone as the Google calendar we have previously used will go away soon. If you need assistance, please e-mail us and we will put you in touch with Laura McMullen to help with calendar sync.
9. If you click on the "Handouts and Files" icon, you will see the forms you need to fill out and return BEFORE the first day of band camp. Please print out the forms and fill ALL of them out. Return them to the box in the band room marked "forms" outside of Mr. Scott’s office. If you have any questions about forms, e-mail scbandinfo, and we’ll put you in touch with Rick Yamin.
10. If you have multiple students in the band, you can link their files together by clicking the "Multiple Students" icon.
If you have any questions or have trouble logging on, please e-mail scbandinfo, and we’ll put you in touch with someone who can help you. Sheila Davis can help you with password and login info, and Beverly Richardson and Laura McMullen can help you with other info and assistance with the app. Beverly Richardson can help you with financial questions, once we get to that point.
Note: There will soon b how-to info on how to sign up and use the Scrips program (where you get the gift cards and a percentage goes into your band Fair Share account) on the Charms page in the news section. If you would like this info e-mailed to you, send a request to scbandinfo.